Sonic has ESD-controlled manufacturing facilities in Fremont, California, that are custom engineered to meet New Product Introduction (NPI) requirements and low-volume and high-volume world-class manufacturing standards.
- High-speed flexible lines designed to minimize production bottlenecks, maximize flexibility, and maintain the highest product quality
- In-house “Passive Stores” that optimize materials logistics, shortens response times, and improves inventory management
- Automated stockroom materials flow which speeds up receipts and improves the quality of materials released to production
- Customized IT infrastructure designed to support real-time transaction processing and on-line data management giving customers total visibility and tracking
- Dedicated functional test suites that help Sonic enhance the customer productivity to the highest levels